Friday, August 28, 2015

TRAVEL FOLIO

Did I say I had fun making foto folios? And that's why I made another one! haha! This is style #5-The Envelope Top Loading Folio from Kathy Orta's Foto Folio Series Tutorial. I made a Travel Folio using Imaginisce Perfect Vacation paper collection and Simple Stories Sn@p Travel 4x6 Pocket Cards, and kraf-tex for the spine.


And it opens up like this,


You can fold the lower part to the back because I used kraf-tex for the spine of the two flaps. It has a large pocket and I made two photo mats to fit inside the pocket.



The album has 4 flaps in the middle that have pockets at the back and I placed 4 journaling cards inside the pockets. There are three flaps on each side, the left and right so you can have a spread like the second picture below.




On the inside, there are two side pockets which hold 2 pull-outs and have 2 small pockets in front that hold small journaling cards.





And the back looks like this,


Perfect to display photos from an unforgettable vacation and treasure keepsakes.

Please check out my youtube video for this album here:




I hope you like it!

**This album is already SOLD**


Thank you for stopping by!


And as I always say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page!  -scrappy mommy ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment