Friday, August 28, 2015

3d Carousel

Who wouldn't love a carousel?  It is just very pretty with all the colors and lights. And isn't it a wow factor if you have a carousel for a cupcake holder in your parties? Or a carousel for a table centerpiece? Yeah, I've imagined that too! hihi.

I made this using SVGcuts Carousel Ride Kit. I used my left over papers from the birthday folio that I made for my daughter's first birthday. I used Bo Bunny Surprise paper collection.


This sample is 11" tall and 11" in diameter. It can hold 8 cupcakes. The tent is a lid that you can lift off and you can put other things inside and has horses. This is perfect for birthdays and baby showers. I had a bit difficulty assembling the two bottom trays, but all turned out to be pretty. As I've said, I just used my scraps on this, but I can be creative and add some blings and embellishments to fit a theme that I want. And I can also put a turn table underneath to make it move like a real carousel ;) but I didn't find any when I made this one.


I hope you all like it!

Thank you for stopping by!


**This is only available locally here in Doha**


And as I always say, after everything has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page!  -scrappy mommy ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment