Thursday, August 27, 2015

BABY GIRL FOLIO

This is the second foto folio that I made using Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon's foto folio series tutorial. I used style #6 - The Triple Fold Folio which is a perfect style to document a baby boy or girl's first year. I made one for a baby girl and this folio comes with a storage box.




This album measures 9x11" and opens up like this,


On this album, there are flaps, pockets, pull-outs, tags and expandable envelopes and you can have a spread like this,




There are 6 expandable envelopes which you can all pull-out from the album


I used Pebbles Special Delivery Baby Girl Paper collection for this album and used kraf-tex for the spine. The album is so huge that I had only 2 pages left from the collection. I've been creative on this album, I've used my silhouette sketch pens on some pocket cards that I made myself because I thought the collection is enough and didn't buy any pocket cards. I made a large tag for each month to highlight the baby's development from her 1st month to 12th month.












And on the back I just mat it with a patterned paper and put my logo at the bottom. And because I've ran out of paper, I used different patterned paper on some part of the box. The storage box of this album makes it more flexible. You don't have to worry about how much stuff you will put inside the album because you can pull-out any envelope from the album and put it inside the box.




I had fun making this album. This album can hold tons of photos from wallet size to 5x7 photos. Perfect to document a baby's first year!

I hope you all like it!



You can watch my youtube video for the walkthrough of the whole album.



**This album is for sale, if you're interested you can post a comment on the comment box or you can click order on the menu and fill up the fields**

Thank you for stopping by!



And as I always say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and PUT IT ON A SCRAPBOOK PAGE! -scrappy mommy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment