Friday, August 28, 2015

3d Gazebo

The next one I made is the Gazebo! I'm just in love with gazebos! I just made it simple and classic using SVGcuts Winter Gazebo Kit. The kit includes a gazebo, a 3d ice skates that you can hang, 2 gift boxes and a card.




The gazebo measures 9 1/2", the box is 11 1/2" and it's approximately 14" tall. I used DCWV The Old World Stack for the gazebo and gazebo base and DCWV The Garden Tea Party stack paper collection for the box underneath the gazebo. 




Perfect for weddings as a gift, table centerpiece (can put light inside the gazebo and cover the door and windows), candy buffet table or cake table decor piece. This can also be a home decor piece and you can put light stuffs inside the box underneath the gazebo. SVGcuts has tutorials for all their 3d projects, even the cards and boxes that are spot on and very easy to follow. I had fun assembling this! 

I hope you all like it!

Thank you for stopping by!


**This is only available locally here in Doha**


As I always say, after everything has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page!  -scrappy mommy ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment