Friday, August 28, 2015

BOY OH BOY FOLIO

After making three foto folios, here comes a mini! I purchased the mini version of the foto folio series tutorial from Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon and I love, love, love it! The album measures 7x9 inches and has some little additional features.

I used style #6 - The Single Fold Folio and made it for a little boy's little moments. For the paper collection, I used Boy oh Boy by Carta Bella and for the pocket cards, I used A Kid's Life 3x4 and 4x6 pocket cards from Me and My Big Ideas. And of course, kraf-tex for the spine.

I just made the cover simple. I just layered some patterned paper and used the stickers from the collection.


It opens up like this,


There are two stacked pockets on the left side with photo mats/tags inside and an expandable envelope on the right side.


And on the left side, it still opens up like the picture below, and it has two more pockets and two photo mats/tags inside and a large pocket in the middle with two large photo mats/tags.


You can pull out the expandable envelope, that also has pockets and photo mats. And on the right side page, it opens up like shown on the third picture and has a large pocket with a photo mat inside. And you can pull the first page to the right to reveal a hidden page where you can also put photos or journal.






And I just mat the back with a patterned paper and put my logo below.



This is a mini but still you can put tons of photos because there are many pull-outs on this album and I also gave a generous 2 1/2 inches spine.

You can watch the youtube video for this album here,




I hope you all like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

**This album is for sale, if you're interested just leave a comment on the comment box or you can click order on the menu and fill up the fields**


And as I always say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page!  -scrappy mommy ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment