Friday, August 28, 2015

3d Paper Hot Air Balloon

Project Share:

One day, I'm searching on the internet for free svg files that I can use for scrapbooking and found SVGcuts website(www.svgcuts.com) and fascinated by all the 3d paper crafts they have on their shop. They have a lot of free svg files that you can use for scrapbooking or any paper crafts. I started buying their patterns and first bought the Highskies Kit. The kit includes a hot air balloon, a gift box, favor box and cards.

I made the hot air balloon first. I saw my daughter's minnie mouse stuffed toy and made it as an inspiration for the hot air balloon theme. I used black and white cardstock for the balloon and the basket. Hot pink cardstock for the banner and put some rhinestones on the dots. I made a bow using a satin ribbon and punch 1/8 circles to achieve a polka dot bow ;). I also used hot pink yarn.




And then I made another one using Echo Park Getaway paper collection and Memory Keepers bakers twine.




You can use this piece on different ways. You can make it as a home decor piece, like placing three or more pieces of this on a children's room. Can be given as a party favor or souvenir, or make it a table centerpiece, candy buffet or cake table decor piece, even a venue decor piece by hanging a lot of this on the ceiling. 


I hope you all like it!

Thank you for stopping by!


**This is only available locally here in Doha.**


And as I always say, after everything has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page!  -scrappy mommy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment