Saturday, August 15, 2015

BIRTHDAY FOLIO

I purchased Kathy Orta's Foto Folio series tutorial and made my very first foto folio. This is style #2 the matchbook style folio that I made for my baby's first birthday and also used it as a guestbook. I used Bo Bunny Surprise I want it all paper collection I bought from Foto Bella at Amazon. This folio can hold tons of photos and has pockets, wallet cards, flaps, pages, tags and photo mats. On the cover, there's a slit pocket on the left with two tags/photo mats and I place a piece of patterned paper on the right side on top of an orange cardstock and decorated it. I made a frame, which I cut from a 4x6 pocket card and adhere an acetate on the back and used a foam tape to make it look like a photo frame and put my baby's picture inside. I used the chip board pieces and stickers for her name and embellishments.



It opens like this..


On the upper part, there's a large pocket with photo mats or tags 


Two wallet cards with a waterfall photo mats inside and a pocket that you can pull out.



On the lower side, there are pockets which will hold your pages that are very expandable and you can make many pockets and pages as you like.



And on the back part there's a slit pocket where you can place tags/photo mats.



And at the back I just mat it with a patterned paper.


You can watch my youtube video for this album with photos on it here,


And voila! That's my birthday folio. Thank you for stopping by!


And let me just say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and PUT IT ON A SCRAPBOOK PAGE! -scrappy mommy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment