Saturday, August 15, 2015

Baby Girl Mini Album

I made this baby book for my baby when I was still pregnant to document the day she was born till her 12th month. This is the very first mini album I made and the start of my scrapbooking addiction, haha! The first time I made this, was with different cover but decided to change the binding because I've put so much stuff inside that I wasn't able to close it anymore, and I don't want that. I carefully manage to remove the pages from the binding and made a new one with more space in between pages. And I really love the way it turned out and like it more than the first cover that I made.




I used Me and My Big Ideas Le Bebe Girl paper collection, recollections envelopes with cards, recollections card stock, chipboard, rangers distress ink and glossy accents.





I followed Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon's december daily 2 for the first three pages and little miss cupcake tutorial on the last 3 pages.





You can check out my youtube video for a walkthrough of this album with pictures on it.


Thank you for stopping by!

And let me just say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories, right? so CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and PUT IT ON A SCRAPBOOK PAGE! -scrappy mommy ;)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment