Tuesday, December 29, 2015

BIRTHDAY GIRL WISHES FOTO FOLIO

Hello hello!

I'm gonna share another foto folio with you all, I made a birthday folio and this is a custom order. She wanted a birthday folio for her daughter who turned 3 last September. I'm a bit late posting this project here on my blog because my daughter's time of sleep is getting crazy again and time won't just allow me to blog! Lol!

So I used Kathy Orta King's Foto Folio Style 4 Gatefold Folio tutorial for this album. And I made this album using Birthday Wishes Kit by Echo Park. I also used kraf-tex for both spines. This is very easy to make.

On the front cover, I decorated it the way Kathy did but I just used what I have. I usually don't buy all the things that comes with the collection because that will cost me too much so I just use whatever I have and that's when I get to be more creative and resourceful :). So I just layered some patterned paper and stickers on the front cover. Since this is for a birthday, I played with it.


This is a gatefold album so it will open on both sides. I placed 4x4 cut aparts from the cut-apart sheet and place two photo mats using plain pastel colored cardstock and the word Wish is a sticker. In the middle, there are four pockets with photo mats inside and the bottom part has a large pocket, and I didn't placed anything inside so she can place the invitation there.


It opens up again on both sides, which is a waterfall with 12 photo mats on the left side and then the right side are stacked pockets with photo mats inside.


Then the bottom part goes down, and I just made a layout there. Then on both flip outs I placed photo mats and 3x4s from the cut apart sheet. Then in the middle there are two pockets which holds two photo mats inside. It has 3 cascading pockets and they all go down and just made layouts for each.





The back looks like this


And that's it! Very easy to make!

Please watch the walkthrough of this album to see all the tags and photo mats that I made. Watch it here:




Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! And don't forget to follow me!


Thank you for stopping by!


And as I always say, after all has been said and done, all we have are memories! So CREATE, CREATE, CREATE and put it on a SCRAPBOOK page! --scrappy mommy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment